The iPads are provided at no cost to our students. Students and parents must sign an agreement in order to bring the iPad home. Download the PDF by clicking here.
We are pleased to report that insurance is available for $40 (which includes a case). Information is available for this option at school or you can download the PDF by clicking here.
At the end of the school year we are collecting student iPads for the Summer. They will continue to use the same iPad next year. We encourage students to review the content and apps on the iPad to ensure that they have been following the acceptable use policy they signed at the beginning of the year.
As mentioned in the Student/Parent Agreement, we are charging Seniors for damaged iPads if they do not have the optional insurance. All Senior iPads will be fully erased before being re-used in the district. We are also creating invoices for any damages over the summer. Your student will receive this invoice at Orientation and will need to follow the instructions included with it.
Here are the current charges:
- Damaged Glass (not LCD)–cracks and deep scratches: $140.00
- Damaged Glass and LCD: $210.00
- Broken Buttons/Ports/Dents (Home, Power, Volume, Charging or Headphone Port): $110.00 for the first (+$30.00 each add’l button/port damaged or dent)
- Damaged Glass + 1 Broken Button/Port: $170.00 (+$30.00 each additional button/port damaged)
- Power Cord Only: $5.00
- Power Block & Cord (Block not sold separately): $30.00